Feb 25, 2014

Day 56: Left Coupons for Someone to Find at the Grocery Store



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 56: Left Coupons for Someone to Find at the Grocery Store



I have to say, my journey with One Smile thus far has been life changing! Today, I had an incredibly stressful and frustrating day at work. I was grumpy and not in the best mood. After work, I decided to pick up a few items from the grocery store and leave coupons for people to find as my act of kindness for the day. I started leaving coupons by grocery items and was able to hand deliver a few too! But, most noticeable to me was my changing attitude; I noticed that I was starting to feel better and had a smile on my face too.  What I’m getting at here is… a little kindness can go a long way. Brightening someone else’s day will also brighten yours! So try out this classic random act of kindness and notice how it will change your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment