Feb 4, 2014

Day 35: Organized a Luncheon for My Coworkers



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 35: Organized a Luncheon for My Coworkers



In my opinion, building teamwork and camaraderie among coworkers is vital to job performance and satisfaction.  Busy schedules can be a barrier to building relationships at work and my department has fallen victim to such circumstances. One of my coworkers had a great idea to start celebrating birthdays as a way to team-build. I jumped on board, and decided to organize our first birthday luncheon of the year! Chipotle’s online group ordering was a blessing in making this luncheon a success. Chipotle organized each person’s order by name, which made passing out orders so easy. We had a blast at the luncheon and received a lot of positive feedback, so we’ll likely continue this new tradition. For me, it was such a treat to spend time getting to know my coworkers a little better. The more we know about each other, the more we can understand each other :)

#whatcanidoforyou 

No comments:

Post a Comment