Feb 13, 2014

Day 44: Made a Handmade Flower for Someone



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 44: Made a Handmade Flower for Someone



My crafty mood continues today :) I came across this adorable project by Rebecca from The Crafted Sparrow and knew this would be a perfect way to bring joy to someone. The project was easy to follow and believe it or not, the flower is made from coffee filters!! So ingenious!! I found the vase at Target in the Valentine section of the One Spot display. The vase reads “Live, Love, Laugh,” which I feel resonates with my mission for this year. I wanted to give the vase and flower to someone I thought could use a little cheering up. Unfortunately, our paths did not cross today, so I’ll have to try and deliver it again tomorrow. I encourage you to give a gift from the heart to cheer someone up this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment