Feb 24, 2014

Day 55: Supported Rock the Socks



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 55: Supported Rock the Socks



Today, my husband and I sported our “superbly eccentric” socks from Rock the Socks! Rock the Socks is a sock fashion line that donates 25% of proceeds to charities supporting US Veterans, Mexican orphanages, and children with cancer. Each sock design is inspired by the organization it benefits, which helps to raise awareness through conversation. My husband is rocking his Storm Brave socks to benefit the U.S. Vets organization and I’m rocking my Particle socks to benefit Sunshine Kids! I love the mission and compassion of this company! Check them out at rockthesocks.org :)

No comments:

Post a Comment