Feb 15, 2014

Day 46: Created a Special Message for My Husband



One Smile Evey Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 46: Created a Special Message for My Husband



I wanted to surprise my husband this morning by leaving a special message for him. We don’t usually celebrate Valentine’s Day in the traditional fashion, but today I decided to be a little lovey-dovey and write down some of the many reasons why I love him. My husband has an amazing sense of humor and always appreciates a good laugh, so that was the theme for my message.  I found a string of heart garland at Target and wrote a reason why I love him on the back of each one. I hung the garland on our garage door, so he would see it as he left for work this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment