Feb 21, 2014

Day 52: Chased After a Stranger’s Favorite Hat




One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 52: Chased After a Stranger's Favorite Hat


The photo above is of my husband’s most favorite hat. He wears it almost everywhere and just adores it!  So, when I saw a stranger lose his hat today, I thought of my husband and how sad he would be to lose his favorite hat.  We’ve had some unusual weather patterns lately and today was one of those crazy days with wind gusts as high as 45 mph! When I was leaving work, an elderly man was in front of me and as soon as he stepped outside, a wind gust took his hat right off his head! I was able to chase after his hat and catch it before it flew too far away. When I returned it, the man said “thank you, it was my favorite”  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment