Feb 20, 2014

Day 51: Coordinated a Mock Interview for an Undergraduate Intern



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 51:  Coordinated a Mock Interview for an Undergraduate Intern



I’m a firm believer in giving back to my profession by providing educational experiences for students and interns in our field.  For the past 7 weeks, my facility hosted an undergraduate intern as part of her training curriculum. In my opinion, some of the most important experiences we can provide to students challenge their interviewing and interpersonal communication skills. Today, I coordinated a mock panel interview for our intern. As part of the mock interview, I also provided coaching and feedback to help her nail her first job interview   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment