Feb 19, 2014

Day 50: Gave a Michaels Shopper the Remaining Balance on a Gift Card



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 50: Gave a Michaels Shopper the Remaining Balance on a Gift Card



On Monday, Michaels generously provided me with a gift card in support of my journey with One Smile Every Day for Random Acts of Kindness Day!  I feel truly blessed for the support of such a fantastic company!  Here’s why…in celebration of RAOK Day, Michaels inspired people to spread kindness through a handcrafted heart swap #MadeWithKindness. Check out their website and blog for more inspiring projects and crafts to spread kindness! 

Today, I used the gift card to purchase a few materials for upcoming projects to spread kindness and smiles. At checkout, I had a balance remaining on the card and decided to give the rest to another shopper! Thank you Micahels for helping me collect another smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment