Apr 9, 2014

Day 99: Helped Someone in an Older Generation Learn a New Technology


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 99:  Helped Someone in an Older Generation Learn a New Technology



While I still remember the days when we didn't have cell phones or home computers, technology has been integrated throughout many aspects of my life. I recently took a class on generations, which has proven to be one of the most valuable classes I've ever attended. One valuable lesson from this class was a greater understanding of how technology has been integrated throughout the different generations. So, when a close friend of an older generation needed help learning how to use their new smart phone I gladly stepped up to the plate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment