Apr 14, 2014

Day 104: Sent a Message to a New Pen Pal


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 104:  Sent a Message to a New Pen Pal



Last week, I posted about Cup of Joe for a Joe, an awesome website, which allows you to buy a cup of coffee for a Service Member. When purchasing a Cup of Joe for a Joe, you are given the opportunity to write a message to the Troops that will receive your coffee gift. I was happy to see that I received an email back from one of the Troops requesting to be a Cup of Joe Pen Pal! So today, I wrote my first email message to Mario who is serving in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Visit greenbeanscoffee.com/coj to send our Troops a gift from home and to learn more about becoming a Cup of Joe Pen Pal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment