Apr 29, 2014

Day 118: Refolded a Clothing Display

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 118:  Refolded a Clothing Display

While shopping at my favorite store today, I noticed one of the shirt displays had some enthusiastic customers stop by! Seeing the display immediately took me back to working retail at American Eagle Outfitters during my college days. I can still remember how it felt to just finish perfectly folding and completing the clothing display...each piece folded with crisp lines, the stack sized for easy shopping, and the top layer styled to show the customer how to complete the outfit...and then someone grabs a shirt from the middle of the stack with one hand and you watch as the stack falls over and each piece unfolds! So when I passed by this display today, I decided to refold and straighten the shirts for the sales associates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment