Apr 22, 2014

Day 112: Observed My Community as a Watch the Wild Volunteer


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 112:  Observed My Community as a Watch the Wild Volunteer


Happy Earth Day! To honor Mother Nature today, I become a Watch the Wild volunteer and completed my first community observation. Watch the Wild is a program of Nature Abounds and strives to collect observations from across the country in an effort to monitor ecosystems and collect data for scientists. A healthy planet is reliant upon our understanding of ecosystems and the impact of changes to those ecosystems. Observations can be completed in as little as 10 minutes and uploaded easily online. To learn more, visit natureabounds.org :)


No comments:

Post a Comment