Apr 19, 2014

Day 109: Surprised My Mother with Cirque du Soleil Event Tickets


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 109:  Surprised My Mother with Event Tickets



When I heard the show Michael Jackson the Immortal World Tour by Cirque du Soleil was coming to town I knew this would be a perfect event to take my mother too!   Michael Jackson has always been a favorite artist of our family. For example, my mother has 3 CDs of his music in her car as we speak! My sister joined us this evening and we were able to keep the event a secret until we were in our seats and it was showtime. We had an incredible experience dancing in our seats and signing lyrics while watching unbelievable talent on stage. One thing I noticed throughout the show was how strong Michael Jackson's messages of love, kindness, and compassion were in his music. The show concluded with a song that I feel perfectly reflects my mission this year--Man in the Mirror..."If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change."  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment