Apr 15, 2014

Day 105: Notified the Front Desk that Someone Left His/Her Lights On



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 105: Notified the Front Desk that Someone Left His/Her Lights On

I remember watching an episode of 20/20 once about factors that keep people from helping others. According to the broadcast, the number one factor was time. When people were busy or in a rush, they were less likely to help someone in need. This was on my mind as I arrived to work today and noticed that someone had left his/her lights on. I was running late due to the weather (snow in April!) and traffic this morning, but decided to take the time to notify the front desk, so that the owner could be informed...I'm already late, right?!  I also remembered that not too long ago, I was stranded in the parking lot at work when I accidentally left my lights on all day. So, try to take the extra couple of minutes to help someone out if you can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment