Apr 16, 2014

Day 106: Thanked the Volunteers I Work With




One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 106: Thanked the Volunteers I Work With

At the ambulatory care center I work at, Volunteers play a vital role with patient care. Some of the jobs they perform include ushering patients in wheelchairs to their appointments and directing patients at our information stations. Our Volunteers help make every patient feel welcomed and respected. My department wanted to show appreciation for the wonderful job our Volunteers do every day, so I coordinated and assembled a healthy snack box to give to them and included a thank you note highlighting some of the ways they support our department. We hand delivered the snack box this afternoon and were able to thank many of them in person!  Make it a goal to show gratitude to someone deserving this week :)



No comments:

Post a Comment