Nov 29, 2014

Day 333: Took a Step of Faith for My Husband

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 333: Took a Step of Faith for My Husband

Today is Small Business Saturday and I thought it would be the perfect day to reflect on the new adventure my husband and I began this week. Today marks the end of my husband's first week in his new position at work. He recently stepped down from his role as a manager to a part-time position to further pursue his home business! It has been such a blessing to see his excitement! I thought this photo I took at the Skydeck in Chicago described my feelings perfectly...I'm taking a step of faith and love (stepping into the void), but we have support for each other and also from our family and friends (the glass keeping us safe). 

"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." --Benjamin Mee, We Bought a Zoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment