Nov 24, 2014

Day 328: Laughed at Myself

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 328: Laughed at Myself

We shouldn't take life so seriously, right?! That twisted, jumbled mess in the picture is various cords to my electronic devices that hang out beside my favorite chair. I attempted to turn on my computer and noticed that my battery was dead, so I reached down to plug it in. I was surprised to see that it didn't start charging. I have an old computer with the original battery and decided that the battery must be really dead. I went to fetch my replacement, but when I changed the battery, it still didn't turn on even though it was plugged in! I knew it was the charger then, so I went to retrieve my husband's charger. That's when I saw my husband's charger in my twisted, jumbled mess. I had one of the chargers plugged into the wall and the second charger plugged into my computer! Wasted time or a hilarious event? Your attitude determines how you spend your day and can create a ripple effect in those around you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment