Nov 3, 2014

Day 307: Gave a Grocery Store Clerk a Gift Card

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 307: Gave a Grocery Store Clerk a Gift Card

I was inspired for today's act of kindness by my Instagram friend @sometimescreative ! Earlier this year she gave a grocery store clerk a gift card as part of her 14 Acts of Love project. Now for some reason this dietitian hates grocery shopping and my hubby usually does this chore for me. Since he has been working so many hours I decided to do this chore for him today and honestly, I wasn't excited about it at all. Then I remembered the lovely act of kindness completed by @sometimescreative and it changed my entire outlook. So while checking out, I purchased a gift card and then handed it right back to the clerk! She told me, "I feel so special!" When thinking of others, it's easy to kick negativity to the curb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment