Nov 9, 2014

Day 312: Introduced a Friend to a New Food Item

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 312: Introduced a Friend to a New Food Item

Our friends invited us over for dinner tonight and I decided to bring some dessert to share. I had some cranberries left over from baking earlier in the week, so I thought a cranberry almond cake would be a delicious treat to bring. I called my friend to make sure she liked cranberries and I was surprised to hear that she has never tried them before. I knew this recipe would be a great way for her to try a cranberry, so I was off to the kitchen to bake away! After dinner was the moment of truth and she loved them...the perfect mix of tart and sweet flavors :)


No comments:

Post a Comment