Aug 27, 2014

Day 239: Made a Donation to Dress for Success

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 239: Made a Donation to Dress for Success

I ordered some clothes for an upcoming trip online this weekend after I couldn't find the right size in the store. They arrived today and unfortunately did not fit. I was so bummed and irritated. And then I was bummed and irritated for letting myself get so bummed and irritated! So I decided to stop this cycle and channel my frustration towards something positive. I decided to donate to Dress for Success, an organization that provides professional attire and assistance to disadvantaged women entering the workforce. Their goal is for "each woman to leave Dress for Success with a complete outfit that will help her feel confident in her interview and land a job."  Check out dressforsuccess.org to learn more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment