Aug 17, 2014

Day 228 and 229: Smiled for Friends & Family and Helped Clean

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 228 and 229: Smiled for Friends & Family and Helped Clean

This is a late post for Day 228 because my family and friends decided to turn the table and make me smile! I walked into a surprise birthday celebration and was overwhelmed by the love and support from my nearest and dearest.  I was truly touched to hear stories of my past and blessings for my future. It was equally touching to hear how my journey this year inspired them to host this joyous occasion in my honor. 

After a wonderful weekend, I wanted to help clean up today! So despite being reprimanded, I helped clean the dishes and tear down the decorations as a gesture of thanks. Words cannot express how thankful I am for my family and friends and their amazing act of kindness. They inspire me each and every day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment