Aug 2, 2014

Day 214: Made a Wedding Planner for a Friend

 One Smile Every Day | I'm on mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 214: Made a Wedding Planner for a Friend

A good friend of mine is getting married next year! Weddings take lots of planning and organizing, so I decided to make a wedding planner to help her get ready for her big day! I purchased these beautiful patterned binders from the Martha Stewart office collection along with dividers, pocket folders, and an accessory pouch for pens and such. I also found some awesome planning worksheets, templates, checklists, and budget guides from Russel+Hazel to include in the binder. I was able to hand deliver the binder today and we even started brainstorming some ideas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment