Aug 6, 2014

Day 218: Created a Travel To-Do List

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 218: Created a Travel To-Do List

One thing I often tell my patients when planning for the future is...recording your goals helps to keep you focused on achieving them! By recording our goals, they become something we can see instead of just thoughts. With the start of a new year yesterday, I thought it would be fun to record some goals of my own! My husband and I enjoy traveling, but never put a lot of thought into where we should travel to. So today, I decided to create a travel to-do list for us. And did a little travel planning as well! I can't wait for all the adventures and fun that are in store for us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment