Jun 23, 2014

Day 174: Took a Motorcycle Ride with My Husband


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 174: Took a Motorcycle Ride with My Husband 174: Took a Motorcycle Ride with My Husband

When I arrived home from work, my husband was eager to take me on a motorcycle ride with him. I was hesitant to go after thinking of all the housework and chores I needed to do tonight after being out of town all weekend. But then I thought about how much this would make his day and decided to go anyway! Sometimes we miss out on opportunities to make people smile because of our busy schedules. But if we stop to think about what really matters, the choices in our lives become a lot easier! Don't forget to enjoy life with the people who matter :)


No comments:

Post a Comment