Jun 12, 2014

Day 163: Sent a Mantra to Megan


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 163: Sent a Mantra to Megan

I heard about #Mantras4Megan from my Instagram friend @sprinklecheer to send love, support, and encouragement to Megan who was recently diagnosed with cancer. Helping me out with a mantra is my fun loving dog Mack! In my opinion, we can learn a lot from our canine friends about life...how to relax, to love unconditionally, and to enjoy the simple things! Mack embraces these qualities and I think if he could talk, his mantra would be "Wag More, Bark Less!" So Megan, please know that we are thinking of you and sending love your way :)

To send a mantra to Megan, follow these steps from @sprinklecheer:
"1) Snap a photo of yourself with a sign that has your personal mantra on it (what gets you moving in the AM, brings you joy, makes you smile). Be Creative!
2) Post it to your social media platform of choice & be sure to tag #mantras4megan & #sprinklecheer ( we'll share our favs)
3) Know your support is encouraging Megan and you've done good today" 


No comments:

Post a Comment