Jun 9, 2014

Day 160: Vowed to Not Complain for One Day

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 160: Vowed to Not Complain for One Day

With quite a few stressful days at work over the past few weeks, I've taken a ride on the negative train one too many times! Negativity is just as contagious as positivity, so I vowed to not complain for one day in hopes of inspiring a more friendly atmosphere. My fabulous office mate and husband kept me on track and helped me remember my goal when I started to slip a couple of times. While I wasn't 100% perfect in my effort today, I was more aware of my attitude and with awareness comes the ability to change behavior. We are all human and will find ourselves wrapped in negativity from time to time, but the important thing is how we rebound :)

No comments:

Post a Comment