Jun 22, 2014

Day 173: Helped My Mom Make Someone Smile

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 173: Helped My Mom Make Someone Smile

My mom is one of my biggest supporters and she decided to hop on the one smile train to help brighten a little boy's day. A friend of my mom has a grandson that absolutely adores the Cincinnati Reds, but he lives in North Carolina! While I was at the Reds game yesterday, it turned out to be Ken Griffey Jr. bobblehead night, so I made sure to pick one up along with a small helmet to send to NC. Today my mom and I got everything together to mail and included some photos I took of the stadium too. I hope one day he has an opportunity to watch the Reds play at the  stadium :)


No comments:

Post a Comment