Mar 21, 2014

Day 80: Cheered on a Neighbor Running in my Neighborhood



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 80:  Cheered on a Neighbor Running in my Neighborhood



While enjoying a walk and the beautiful weather today, I passed by a neighbor giving it his all running down the street. I smiled and cheered him on with a positive message!  When counseling my patients for weight management, I’ve found that having a support system in place for physical activity increases confidence and ultimately calories burned. So, cheer someone on to better health this week!  

And don’t forget …for the whole month of March, in celebration of National Nutrition Month, I will be teaming up with my favorite Dietitian, The No Gimmick RD, to answer any nutrition related questions you have or provide advice and information. Email your nutrition questions to us at onesmile2014@gmail.com:)

No comments:

Post a Comment