Mar 5, 2014

Day 64: Made Paper Fortune Cookies for People to Find



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 64: Made Paper Fortune Cookies for People to Find

Today, I was inspired by an Instagram friend @yegloveletters for this kindness idea. @yegloveletters is spreading kindness through letters and positive messages and a few weeks ago left handmade fortune cookies for people to find. So today, I decided to make some paper fortune cookies too and included a positive fortune inside! To make these, I cut out circles from cardstock purchased at Michaels.  Then I folded the circles in half without making a crease, slipped a fortune inside, and folded the 2 ends together. Lastly, I used a little glue to keep the fortunes inside. So fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment