Mar 20, 2014

Day 79: Gave Our Waitress a 100% Tip



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 79: Gave Our Waitress a 100% Tip



This week has been another stressful one! Tonight, my husband surprised me with a special dinner date to cheer me up and help me relax. I was so excited to get the night off from cooking and wanted to share my happiness with someone else.  I was so overjoyed when we had an incredibly kind and thoughtful waitress at dinner this evening. So, we decided to give her a 100% tip for her amazing service and friendly smile :)

2 comments:

  1. This was for me! it definitely put a smile on my face and encouraged me to pay it forward that evening when a co worker got a not so great tip on a large party. your mission is awesome and i love the blog!! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words!! And thank you for paying it forward...so wonderful to hear :) Keep being awesome and keep spreading kindness!

      Delete