Jan 26, 2014

Day 26: Backed an Album Recording Project on Kickstarter



One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 26: Backed an Album Recording Project on Kickstarter
BreakingGround - J.Deran & W.Perry CD Project

I was inspired by The 56th GRAMMY Awards for my act of kindness today. I found an amazing site called Kickstarter which helps to fund art projects across the country. I decided to search for musicians on Kickstarter and came across the profile for Jason and Wes. Jason and Wes met at The Ohio State University and are collecting funds to record their first jazz album! Check out their profile on Kickstarter for more project details and sound clips: BreakingGround - J.Deran & W.Perry CD Project  Good luck Jason and Wes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment