Jan 5, 2014

Day 5: Purchased a Gift from an Amazon Wish List



One Smile Every Day. I’m on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness. Day 5:  Purchased a Gift from an Amazon Wish List

Today I purchased an item from a stranger’s Amazon Wish List. Wish List users have the option to privately include their email and/or shipping address on Amazon so you can send the gift directly to them. I decided to send a digital item, so the receiver can decide to accept the gift or exchange it for an Amazon Gift Card instead. Thanks Amazon for helping me spread kindness today and hopefully a smile :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you are an amazing person :D I'm the stranger you just bought a book for and I'm honestly in tears!! My husband and I just went over our financial budget yesterday and sadly we have no extra money for any little pleasures as of renting a movie or even buying a book. So I just want to say thank you, so so SO much for giving me this gift, it may seem little to some but for me, an avid reader since as long as I can remember, this is a mighty gift! You can feel certain that I will return this gift to someone else, now that I know you can actually do these things online and not just in person :) (being an introvert definitely has it downsides ;) ) But again, thank you so much for buying me this book, I'm a huge fan of the author and have been patiently waiting for quite some time now to be able to afford this book :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! And thank you for your kind words :) I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the gift and are inspired to keep spreading kindness and smiles!

      Delete