Jan 2, 2014

Day 2: Shoveled My Neighbor's Driveway



One Smile Every Day. I’m on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness. Day 2:  Shoveled My Neighbor's Driveway


This morning we woke up to snow and I decided today would be a perfect opportunity to share some kindness in my neighborhood. When I returned home from work, I noticed that my next door neighbor’s driveway was still snow covered.  So, I grabbed my shovel and went to work!

I also wanted to share an example of how easily kindness and smiles can spread. After work, I walked to the parking lot with my coworker and noticed that she forgot her snow boots and only had dress shoes on. As we approached her car, I made a little path so her feet wouldn’t get snow covered. A man that parked next to my coworker was scraping the snow off his car and saw what I was up to. He then began to scrap the snow off my coworker’s car!  Let’s keep the kindness and the smiles coming :)


No comments:

Post a Comment