May 29, 2014

Day 149: Thanked Hotel Staff for Excellent Customer Service


One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 149: Thanked Hotel Staff for Excellent Customer Service

While visiting Chicago last week, we had a wonderful stay at The Hotel Blake. The customer service from all staff was superb and made our trip memorable! I was greatly impressed by their receptionists and doormen greeting us with a smile and conversation each time we entered and exited the hotel. I was especially impressed by their housekeeping personnel who went the extra mile to help us out when we mistakenly left our jackets in the closet. The housekeeping personnel promptly mailed the items to us and happily answered my questions. I received the shipment yesterday and it was evident that our items were handled with care. I am grateful for the amazing service we received and wanted to show my appreciation with a thankful phone call and email :)


No comments:

Post a Comment