Dec 28, 2014

Day 359: Shared a Christmas Tradition with Someone New

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 359: Shared a Christmas Tradition with Someone New

Merry Christmas!! This year, for the first time, we hosted our entire family over for Christmas day celebrations. I thought it would be fun to share some of my family's Christmas traditions with my husband's family. So today, we cooked our traditional Holiday feast including country ham, collard greens, macaroni and cheese, sweet potato casserole, homemade biscuits, pecan pie, and eggnog punch (yep, I grew up down South)! We also shared our tradition of exchanging ornaments. I chose this ornament, which read "Believe" to give to my mother-in-law. The word "Believe" is especially treasured in my family as a reminder to have faith in the possibilities of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment