Oct 5, 2014

Day 275: Smiled in Line at Customs

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 275: Smiled in Line at Customs

There's nothing fun about standing in line. Especially when the line is over an hour long, it's hot, you're hungry, you're tired, and there is a couple behind you that has not stopped complaining since you got in line! So isn't this the perfect opportunity to change your attitude and perspective??!! I decided to start smiling because even in this moment of unpleasantness, I still have many things to smile about. For one thing, I just finished a fabulous trip to France! My husband and I even started telling the silliest jokes we could think of and got a few chuckles from the people standing near us (Why does Tigger stink?...Because he's always playing with Pooh!). Oh what a difference a smile can make :)


No comments:

Post a Comment