Sep 11, 2014

Day 254: Remembered 9/11

One Smile Every Day | I'm on a mission to make someone smile every day this year by completing acts of kindness | Day 254: Remembered 9/11

When I arrived home from work today, I noticed the shouts of children playing in my neighborhood. I looked out my window and thought how amazing it is that on this day we can still laugh and smile. We as a country are resilient and while we will never forget what happened that day, we can still remember and also celebrate our lives and our freedoms today. So today, my husband and I decided to remember by reading aloud the names of some of the special people we lost that day. The list of names can be downloaded at 911memorial.org. We chose to celebrate our lives and freedoms by saying aloud a few things that we are grateful for :)


No comments:

Post a Comment